- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Junior Civil Engineer to join their design team in Rathcoole, Dublin. The company in question are a well established engineering practice that operate as a leading flood management, environmental, water and engineering consultancy. The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Structural recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals and tenders.
- Preparation of preliminary/feasibility reports and designs using a variety of hand based calculations and computer packages.
- Development of design drawings and specifications with direction from senior members of the project teams
- Assisting senior members of the project teams in the preparation of documents for Procurement of Surveys, Site Investigation, Building and Civil Engineering Contracts and where appropriate the preparation of pricing schedules and Bills of Quantities.
- Assisting also in the tender assessments.
- Develop skills to become competent in the use of drainage design software packages, such as
- Innovate MicroDrainage, and be able to develop the full surface water and foul sewer networks within the model from scratch
- Develop skills to become competent in the use of site modelling software packages, such as Site 3D, and be able to model the existing and proposed surfaces including all roads, footpaths, hardstandings sewers, manholes and watermains
- Assist in preparation of relevant applications to be sent to Irish Water at various stages of a project including Pre-connection enquires, Connection Applications, Diversion Applications etc.
- Take instruction from their Line Manager, Project Manager and senior members .
- Civil Engineering Degree
- 1 year experience
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in AutoCAD
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org