- Salary: €32,000 - €36,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Junior Electrical Engineer to join their team in Dublin. Our client provides innovative services in facilities management and project works across multiple sectors.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Coordination of Electrical installations onsite between subcontractors and other disciplines.
- Resolving engineering queries in the field.
- Work with construction manager to monitor the construction schedule.
- Weekly Progress reporting.
- Familiarise with scope of contract to monitor possible or potential variation work on site.
- Ensure supply equipment is ordered as required to meet project schedule.
- Co-ordination between Consultant and Contractor on-site.
- Co-ordination of project activity in conjunction with the offsite modular team.
- Safety audits and monitoring safety performance on site.
- Weekly Variation reporting.
- 0-2 Years’ experience as an Electrical Project Engineer.
- Degree or Diploma in Building Services/Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of Electrical drawings and understanding of services installation.
- Proficient in use of Navisworks and Database systems related to Engineering functions.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.