- Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
- Location: GalwayIrelandConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are seeking a Junior Electrical Engineer to join their team in Galway. Our client has been involved in the electrical trade for over 20 years, where they have been specialising predominantly in commercial and industrial projects.
This is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for the opportunity to kick start their career within a supportive environment. The successful candidate will be joining a progressive organisation that has an outstanding reputation for delivery on multiple projects nationwide.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Reviewing design drawings & the coordinated model
- Coordinating RFI’s and Submittals
- Monitoring procurement schedules
- Providing technical support to the Project management team
- Carrying out quality checks on site
- Liaising with construction manager/project manager/subcontractors
- Working closely with the project manager, construction manager, project QS and purchasing manager to ensure procurement cost targets are achieved
- Trade qualification and or/ Engineering qualification desirable but is not essential
- The successful candidate must have a willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills
- Strong IT skills are required
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.