- Salary: €45,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, a leading engineering solutions contractor, is seeking an Junior Electrical Project Manager to join their team in Dublin. Our client is an engineering solutions contractor specialising in the commercial, industrial, medical, hospitality and educational sectors
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Develop and implement document control processes and procedures for the project.
- Manage and organise project documentation, ensuring version control, proper naming conventions, and secure storage.
- Develop and implement document control processes and procedures for the project, including operations and maintenance manuals coordination.
- Oversee the distribution, tracking, and retrieval of project documents, including operations and maintenance manuals, to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate project activities, including meetings, deadlines, and milestones, to ensure smooth project progression.
- Act as a liaison between project teams, clients, contractors, and consultants to facilitate effective communication and collaboration.
- Provide timely and accurate project status updates and reports to project stakeholders.
- Monitor project processes to ensure compliance with industry standards, project requirements, and regulatory guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or BIM related field.
- Some experience in document control within Construction or Electrical projects.
- Familiarity with BIM concepts and tools (beneficial but not mandatory).
- Excellent organisational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Electrical background
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com