- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Junior Fitout Project Manager to join their team in Dublin. Our client is a Construction & Engineering company that provide high quality Civil, Structural and Architectural solutions.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of fit-out projects.
- Coordinate and manage project resources, including carpenters and subcontractors.
- Monitor project progress and report on key performance indicators.
- Ensure adherence to project timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
- Collaborate with senior project managers to identify and mitigate project risks.
- Assist in the procurement of materials and equipment.
- Conduct regular site visits across Dublin to ensure work is proceeding according to the plans.
- Maintain excellent communication with clients, team members, and stakeholders.
- Provide support in the documentation and reporting of project activities.
- Contribute to maintaining a safe and compliant working environment.
- A background in carpentry with relevant trade qualifications.
- Previous experience in a construction or fit-out project management role is a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and adapt to changing project requirements.
- Proficiency in project management software tools is a bonus.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations in the construction industry.
- A proactive and problem-solving attitude.
- Full, clean driving licence.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org