- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Junior Planner to join their team in Galway. The company in question are a well established Engineering Consultancy that operate as a multidisciplinary Engineering practice across the private and public sectors in Ireland. The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects including mixed commercial, residential, industrial, and educational. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Take instruction from their Line Manager (and where appropriate the relevant Project Manager and senior members of the project teams).
- Help with the coordination and preparation of all planning reports.
- Facilitate preparation of planning applications including planning application forms, site and newspaper notices.
- Coordinate and review of planning drawings, all to be provided in line with statutory procedures and legislation
- Support relevant chapters of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIARs) and Planning & Environmental Consideration Reports (PECRs).
- Liaise with Project Managers in the preparation of tender responses.
- Actively demonstrate a willingness to learn, interrogate and challenge project planning strategies.
- Maintain CPD Plan and Register.
- Build & maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of planning policy, procedure and legislation.
- Be a graduate member of a professional body IPI/RTPI/ or other equivalent and working towards Chartership/Full Member Status
- Accredited Level 8 Honours Degree qualification in BSc Planning (Level 9 Master’s in Planning would be desirable but not required)
- A graduate planner should be graduate member of a professional body IPI/RTPI or other equivalent and working towards Chartership/Full Member Status
- 1-3 years experience in graduate/junior planner role
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org