- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLongford
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Junior Project Manager to join their team in Longford. Our client is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Reporting to the Senior Project Manager
- Manage a number projects from project award through to completion i
- Delegate tasks and resources to ensure the project is delivered according to plan.
- Take ownership of and complete the aforementioned project lifecycle, manage and co-ordinate the appropriate construction team personnel and on-site contractors.
- Monitor and document project progress to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery. Report project results to clients and management.
- Implementation of relevant Health & Safety processes
- Develop, implement and monitor project cost, budget plans & programming.
- Assist senior project manager with clerical tasks as requested.
- Implementation of ISO 9001, ISO14001 & ISO 45001 procedures as required
- Responsible for self and colleagues compliance to HSQE
- Ensuring that all materials are disposed of in accordance with legislation
- When applicable, Mentor; Lead; Coach; Grow and develop your direct Team members/Colleagues
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Experienced with all types of civil build and utility works
- 3+ years’ experience
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience of working on large scale utility projects would be advantageous
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Ability to read, understand contractual requirements, scope objectives and financial reports
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com