- Salary: 25,000 - 45,000+
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading Building Contractors with operations across Europe are seeking a Junior/Quality Engineer to join them in the Cork for an Educational Project. This is a full time, permanent position which offers career advancement for the successful candidate. The ideal candidate should have 1-3+ years experience in a similar role ideally will be experienced in setting out and gathering information (total station, GPS and laser level)
- Qualification in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in Engineering/Construction in Ireland or UK
- Ability to understand technical concepts and work with technical departments and personnel to achieve goals
- Setting Out (preferred but not required)
- Ordering Materials, Document Control, Material Requisitions
- Maintaining QA systems on site.
- Support Site Manager/ Project Manager with day to day running of Project.
- The successful candidate should also be competent using Microsoft word, excel and outlook and be good with paperwork.
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract.
- Overseeing quality control measures on the site liaising with subcontractors and other professional staff
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed