- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: GalwayIrelandConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Galway. Our client is a leading Off-Site Construction Company are looking for a QS to join their growing operations. It’s an exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland’s most recognised names in construction, delivering projects nationwide in the commercial, residential, hospitality, and healthcare sectors.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Offsite Construction Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the projects.
- Prepare the cost/value reconciliation reports accurately.
- Manage standard construction contract forms, including variations and final account agreements.
- Supervise and manage the accurate and timely project delivery reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Ensure subcontract orders are prepared in accordance with company procedure having achieved the appropriate approvals.
- Attend meetings with the Client, design teams, subcontractors, and specialist subcontractors.
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail, able to gather, interpret and present data to facilitate preparation of budgets and subsequent valuations.
- Proficient in Excel and Cubit.
- Methodical, conscientious, and organized, works to deliver high standards.
- Confident working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com