- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently assisting our client in the search for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join the team in Meath. The client in question are specialist fit-out contractors offering a diverse range of services, including new builds, remodeling, refurbishments, fit-out works, specialist plastering, and fire protection. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm.
- Ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the projects.
- Prepare the cost/value reconciliation reports accurately.
- Manage standard construction contract forms, including variations and final account agreements.
- Supervise and manage the accurate and timely project delivery reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Ensure subcontract orders are prepared in accordance with company procedure having achieved the appropriate approvals.
- Attend meetings with the Client, design teams, subcontractors, and specialist subcontractors.
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail, able to gather, interpret and present data to facilitate preparation of budgets and subsequent valuations.
- Proficient in Excel and Cubit.
- Methodical, conscientious, and organized, works to deliver high standards.
- Confident working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Fitout and Construction recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com