- Salary: €38,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands leading Mechanical Services and Contractors.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Assist in the preparation and submission of accurate and timely project tenders, bids, and cost estimates.
- Collaborate with the estimating team to analyze project requirements and provide input on material and labor costs related to mechanical systems.
- Support senior quantity surveyors in the management of project costs, budgets, and forecasts.
- Participate in contract negotiations.
- Carry out regular site visits to monitor project progress, assess work completed, and track changes that may impact costs.
- Assist in the preparation of interim and final valuations, variations, and claims.
- Collaborate with project managers and engineers to ensure accurate and up-to-date project documentation.
- Contribute to risk assessment and management, highlighting potential cost implications and proposing mitigation strategies.
- Maintain clear and organized records of all cost-related documents and correspondence.
- Stay informed about industry trends, regulations, and best practices in mechanical contracting and quantity surveying.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, or related field.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Work experience within a mechanical contractor is desirable
- Familiarity with mechanical systems, HVAC, plumbing, and related trades is advantageous.
- Proficiency in relevant software such as MS Excel, cost estimating tools, and project management software.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude with a willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org