- Salary: DOE
- Location: AntrimIrelandUlster
- Sector: Construction & CivilsMission Critical
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their team in Canada. Our client is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Complete preventative maintenance routines with proper documentation
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems related to all Material Handling Equipment (MHE) which includes belts, motors, photo-eyes, relays, and more
- Maintain a positive working relationships
- Track and store department inventory
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Third level qualification in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- 2+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field
- Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) safety standards
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Knowledge of computer networking systems and infrastructure
- Experience with robotic or electromechanical operation and maintenance
- Able to troubleshoot basic input and output functions. Low voltage signal tracing and troubleshooting of logical devices.
- Basic ability to use Linux command line interface
To apply please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly with Indeed.