- Salary: €100000 - €120000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a M&E Building Services Manager to join their team in Limerick. The company in question are one of Ireland’s largest Multidisciplinary Engineering Contractors that are experiencing huge growth. The successful candidate will join and lead our clients well-established and growing Building Services team working on a Pharma project in Limerick. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Design systems for high-profile clients.
- Produce CAD drawings for Electrical and Mechanical installation work.
- Ensure that standards are adhered to and that drawings produced are of the highest quality, all in accordance with Q.A. procedures.
- Work closely with the Operations and Installation teams to communicate, problem-solve and update drawings for all coordination and design issues.
- Review and approve documents, designs, and project deliverables
- Ensure Building Services program is met on a day to day basis.
- Review design drawings and ensure specifications are met.
- Attend meetings and provide reports on progress.
- Participate in site visits when necessary
- A degree / masters in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar discipline
- Over 3 years’ experience working in mechanical / electrical consultancy / design
- Experience and knowledge of: Mechanical systems; Electrical installations and electrical safety; Site / project experience; Site / project inspections and assessments; Scoping and costing of upgrade projects of M&E equipment; Water and wastewater infrastructure; Renewable energy knowledge (solar & wind); Report writing; Submissions to and interaction with clients;
- Good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation and regulations;
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible core hours (37.5hrs/week)
- Company pension
- Company health insurance
- Hybrid working on offer
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Mechanica/Civils Consultancy Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
** For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com