- Salary: €70,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & CivilsMission CriticalPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client are currently seeking a Mechanical Construction Manager to join their team in Dublin.
Our client are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Maintenance contractor who have gained significant experience across a wide range of business sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Healthcare, and large Commercial Projects.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day Mechanical construction management on the project.
- To plan, develop and organize the Mechanical construction to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work on construction/ fabrication, pre-commissioning
- Scope of Work in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Monitor and report to Project Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
Ideal Candidate must have;
- Good knowledge of design and Mechanical construction process
- Proven background in Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices Mechanical installation systems.
- Proficient in ability to review Clean systems drawings / P&iD’s / Scope
- Proven record of coordinating and managing on large projects in a similar role
- A minimum of 7+ years as a Mechanical Construction Manager
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on Indeed