- Salary: €35,000-42,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterWaterford
- Sector: Construction & CivilsMission CriticalAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is currently seeking Mechanical/Electrical CAD/BIM Technicians to work on a variety of civil, commercial, institutional and industrial projects.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Working directly with and senior leadership team to fill these roles
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Produce 2D general arrangement drawings from 3D Revit Models & CAD 2D drawings.
- Prepare General Arrangement co-ordination drawings
- Ensure models / documentation is developed in line with company BIM protocols and procedures.
- Produce and maintain drawing registers and control of drawing revisions.
- Liaising with Clients and project teams manager with regard to project requirements and timelines.
- Participate in design review meetings.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of CAD drawing and/or Revit modelling
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Be a target driven high achiever
Great benefits package for the right candidate!
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly on indeed.