- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a M&E Engineer to join their team in Dublin. Our client are an established Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy that are projecting rapid growth this year. The successful candidate will join our clients well-established and growing Energy team working on a variety of projects.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Design systems for high-profile clients.
- Produce CAD drawings for Electrical and Mechanical installation work.
- Ensure that standards are adhered to and that drawings produced are of the highest quality, all in accordance with Q.A. procedures.
- Work closely with the Operations and Installation teams to communicate, problem-solve and update drawings for all coordination and design issues.
- Review and approve documents, designs, and project deliverables
- Ensure Building Services program is met on a day to day basis.
- Review design drawings and ensure specifications are met.
- Attend meetings and provide reports on progress.
- Participate in site visits when necessary
- A degree / masters in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar discipline
- Over 3 years’ experience working in mechanical / electrical consultancy / design
- Experience and knowledge of: Mechanical systems; Electrical installations and electrical safety; Site / project experience; Site / project inspections and assessments; Scoping and costing of upgrade projects of M&E equipment; Water and wastewater infrastructure; Renewable energy knowledge (solar & wind); Report writing; Submissions to and interaction with clients;
- Good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation and regulations;
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible core hours (37.5hrs/week)
- Company pension
- Company health insurance
- Hybrid working on offer
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.