- Salary: €65,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterKerry
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are currently seeking a Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager for Munster based projects. Our client is one of Ireland’s Top 3 Main Contractors, with a large portfolio including large scale Commercial and Residential, Life Science/Pharma, Mission critical as well as future high profile projects
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Manage & coordinate all phases of the MEP Services project delivery cycle from
- Pre-Construction & Planning, Construction, Testing & Commissioning
- Co-ordinate design team information & details in time for project delivery activities
- Ensure implementation of the MEP deliverables on the project
- Ensure all MEP works are carried out to the highest level of safety.
- Inspect all installation works against the agreed level of the approved quality plan.
- Monitor programmes & review installation progress of MEP services
- Work collaboratively with the design team, MEP subcontractors, and the wider project team
- Relevant Third level qualification in Building Services M&E or Trade.
- 10+ years experience in building services coordination.
- Previous Main Contractor experience is preferred, ideally projects experience in Pharma/Life Sciences, Industrial preferable.
- Knowledge of Revit/BIM, Microsoft.
To apply please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.