- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterWaterford
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Waterford.
This excellent opportunity will suit an ambitious and high calibre Mechanical Engineer with strong experience in the design and project management of food & beverage or pharmaceutical projects to join the practice in a time of growth.
The overarching requirement of the role is to provide key engineering design and project management expertise to ensure the optimum delivery of Client projects.
- Providing engineering designs to ensure the optimum delivery of Clients’ projects.
- Using your experience in the design of HVAC, Water Services, Heating and Chilled Water Systems and Gas Systems.
- Involvement in all stages of the project lifecycle, from inception and design through to testing, commissioning and handover.
- Mentoring of junior level Engineers and Technicians.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience with a proven track record in a design environment, familiar with the design of the following – HVAC, Water Services, Heating and Chilled Water Systems and Gas Systems.
- Have a proven track record of seeing conceptual designs through to completion and dealing directly with clients.
- Be confident with an approachable style and a track record as a target driven self-starter and achiever with the ability to get the job right first time.
- Possess excellent report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients essential.
- Possess the ability to lead a multidisciplinary team and assist others in developing solutions and completing detail design.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a consistent track record of initiative and achievement, with the ability to represent the Company at business presentations.
- Be committed to CPD
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org