- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance Contracting Companies, is seeking a Mechanical Estimator to join their team in Dublin. The successful candidate will be an individual who thrives in a collaborative environment, resolves issues working closely with all stakeholders.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Tendering on a variety of large-scale projects
- Involved in full tender process from beginning to completion.
- Liaising with relevant parties in an on-going basis
- Assemble accurate and well organised estimates and proposals in a timely manner for stipulated price, design-build and construction/project management formatted projects.
- Provide clear detailed quantified take offs.
- Full training on systems/ procedures provided
- 3 years’ experience working in a mechanical & electrical contracting or estimating department
- A relevant third level degree and/or a trade background and/or relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with estimating software, and spreadsheet design.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org