- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandClareMunster
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Fitter to join their team in Clare. Our client provide Electrical, Instrumentation and Mechanical services across Water/Waste Water, Industrial, Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Power Generation, Food and Beverage sectors.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Contribute to team-based project delivery, embracing a unified team culture.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental standards.
- Review mechanical drawings and P&IDs for design validation and issue spotting.
- Work independently with strong work ethic for high production output.
- Disassemble, repair, and maintain equipment with flexibility in working hours.
- Conduct system testing, including pipework pressure tests.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain equipment and instrumentation.
- Document tests, inspections, and maintenance plans.
- Prioritize positive customer experiences and professionalism.
- Contribute to process improvement and stay updated on standards and tech.
- Minimum 2 years’ similar role experience in fast-paced environment.
- Mechanical installation experience, including various materials.
- Technical communication with site personnel.
- Relevant Mechanical Fitting or Fabrication/Welding qualification.
- Proficiency in pump, compressor, blower, and valve systems.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and welding skills.
- Effective time management and problem-solving.
- Full Driving License.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com