- Rate: €70,000 - €90,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & CivilsPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are seeking a Mechanical Lead to join their team in Cork for a large pharma project. Our client is a global consulting, engineering and construction management company, serving high-tech industries around the world.
The candidate should have significant previous experience of Mechanical Construction, preferably in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Our client has a preference for contracting, open to staff.
Benefits of Applying Through Sonas Technical:
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Companies
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
- Construction field co-ordination
- Coordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- Participate in Constructability, Planning and Safety reviews.
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting standard construction documents, drawings, schedules, contracts and proposals.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity
- Experience with construction, startup, and turnover of facilities systems through commissioning/handover would be an advantage.
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs
- Mechanical background is preferred along with 10 plus years experience in Construction (Pharma or semi conductor) environments
- Proven experience in Mechanical Construction supervision for Mechanical Equipment and Piping
- Proficient in Microsoft office
To apply please send your CV to Aimee.Burke@sonastechnical.com or apply directly through Indeed