- Salary: 40,000 - 60,000 DOE
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer to join their team in Dublin. Our client is one of the biggest Civils & Construction Contractors in Ireland who provide project solutions for the water and wastewater industry and design, construction, operation and maintenance of water and wastewater infrastructure
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- To support the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with key project stakeholders.
- Familiarisation of design/IFC specifications and drawings to fully understand the scope of the project works.
- Overseeing the co-ordination process to transform design information into full installation drawings by BIM personnel ensuring spec compliance and as per schedule priority.
- Familiarisation with the project schedule and ensuring engineering activities do not impact on same.
- Management of the technical submittals, approvals.
- Ensure works are installed in accordance with project specifications and to the project QA plan (for e.g. pre-agreed benchmarking).
- Liaising with sub-contractors and ensuring adequate information flow to ensure works progress in line with the project schedule.
- Attending weekly meetings.
- Evaluate and promote the use of new engineering practices and processes to enhance delivery time of the project.
- Preparation and agreeing project completion criteria and close out documents.
- Preparing sub-contract and supplier tender packages in conjunction with project QS.
- Manage the work packs process from development, implementation and handover.
- Manage BIM priorities i.e. isometrics generation and release.
- 3+ years’ experience working with a recognised mechanical/electrical contractor.
- Excellent organizational and project planning skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in use of Navisworks and Database systems related to engineering functions.
- Familiar with project / Primavera planning software and CAD/BIM process.
- Good knowledge piping / mechanical pipework.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com