- Salary: €30,000 - €33,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Sector: Construction & CivilsAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design fire protection sprinkler systems for high-profile clients.
- Produce CAD drawings for Electrical and Mechanical installation work.
- Ensure that standards are adhered to and that drawings produced are of highest quality, all in accordance with Q.A. procedures.
- Creating Hydraulic Calculations using industry approved software.
- Planning project programs/scheduling.
- Preparing submittals.
- Work closely with the Operations and Installation teams to communicate, problem solve and update drawings for all co-ordination and design issues.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Relevant third-level Engineering qualification
- ACAD and Revit experience.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, to project deadlines, while maintaining adherence to process disciplines.
- Full driving licence
- Dedicated and hardworking.
- Organised and accurate.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com or apply directly on Indeed
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships