- Salary: €80,000 - €90,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Construction & CivilsMission CriticalPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are currently seeking a Mechanical Project Manager to join their team in Dublin. Our client are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Maintenance contractor who have gained significant experience across a wide range of business sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Healthcare, and large Commercial Projects.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Attend handover meeting with estimator to confirm tender details.
- Consult with human resources for site management & staffing life cycle.
- Attend project pre-appointment meeting and ensure all stakeholders are fully agreed on scope of works in relation to project as tenderer.
- Review design & coordinate all construction drawings.
- Create a site safety management system
- Review main project programme and produce m&e programme if required
- Attend site with Tritech site management and instruct same to organise site set up.
- Appoint sub-contract packages
- Procure plant
- Attend site on a regular basis to ensure quality, safety and procurement issues are within project targets.
- Ensure financial aspects of project are managed on an ongoing basis
- Review project programme to ensure project is on programme
- Evaluate overall project performance on a regular basis on a regular basis to provide confidence that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
- Liaise with client & management team on an ongoing basis to ensure scope of works is delivered & shareholders requirement are satisfied
- Liaise with all sub-contractors on an ongoing basis
- Review health & safety aspects on an ongoing basis
- Estimate variations & credits
- Issue management with project spend sheets (monthly)
- Attend management project review meetings on a fortnightly basis
- Once installation is complete ensure all snags, testing, commissioning & handover is carried out
- Issue project engineer with project details in order to produce safety file
- Demonstrate all systems to client and issue project safety file
- Confirm client accepts that requirements have been met and that therefore the project can be considered concluded.
- Inform accounts, admin & human resources that project has been concluded
- Produce final account
- Agree final account with sub-contractors
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Relevant third level qualification
- Full Irish Driving Licence
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Solution Focused
- Able to exercise initiative and prioritise duties accordingly
- Excellent Organisation skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.