- Salary: DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterKerry
- Sector: Construction & CivilsPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are seeking a Mechanical Superintendent to join their team in Cork for a large pharma project. Our client is a global consulting, engineering and construction management company, serving high-tech industries around the world.
The candidate should have significant previous experience of Mechanical Construction, preferably in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Our client has a preference for contracting.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Construction field co-ordination
- Coordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- Participate in Constructability, Planning and Safety reviews.
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting standard construction documents, drawings, schedules, contracts and proposals.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity
- Experience with construction, startup, and turnover of facilities systems through commissioning/handover would be an advantage.
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs
- Mechanical Fitter (Foreman /Supervisor) background is preferred along with 5 to 10 plus years experience in Construction environments
- Proven experience in Mechanical Construction supervision for Mechanical Equipment and Piping
- Proficient in Microsoft office
To apply please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.