- Salary: €50,000-€60,000
- Location: IrelandUlsterDonegal
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is an industry leader in the Industrial Water Sector encompassing all aspects of design, construction, operation and maintenance. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing water systems for a Waste Water Treatment Plant based in Donegal and will receive an excellent package, benefits outlined below.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Ensure correct and accurate setting out methods and techniques are implemented.
- Ensure that the drawings and specification documents contain sufficient, accurate information for construction of the works.
- Complete Quality checks in line with company and project procedures
- promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters
- Support & guide graduate and/or junior engineers and take interest in identifying, coaching and developing key staff.
- Ensure that any unsafe work conditions and non-compliance with Company policies and procedures are promptly remedied.
- Maintain good working relations with all stakeholders
- Support the selection and requisition of materials
- Support the control of works.
- Keep a full and accurate site diary, including but not limited to any variations, subcontractors attendance, and records of work related discussions with client / designer / project team.
- Ensure that inspection and test plans are completed as required
- Ensure effective & appropriate communication with the commercial team regarding issues
4+ years in a site based civil engineering works role
Technical and construction knowledge of reinforced concrete works, ducting, drainage, earthworks, traffic management and general civil works an advantage.
Experience of temporary works
Experience of working on road projects a distinct advantage.
Candidates must demonstrate ability to manage all aspects of site engineering requirements.
Experienced in site setting out.
Capable of working as part of a multiskilled team to deliver works to programme and budget.
Excellent package on offer including:
- 27 days annual leave!
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com