- Salary: €65,000 - €80,000+
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leader in the Water/Wastewater industry is currently seeking a MEICA Project Manager to join their team in Cork. The client a leading contractor providing innovative and sustainable engineering solutions to design, build, operate and maintain critical water and wastewater infrastructure across Ireland and the UK . This is a permeant role, with opportunity for further progression as the company grows and expands.
- Work as part of a team in the delivery of one or more projects at any one time
- Ensure Health, Safety, Environmental & Sustainability standards, policies and procedures are always adhered to on-site.
- Work closely and collaborate with all key stakeholders including clients, client representatives and third-party agencies.
- Lead the construction team in all aspects of the MEICA scope of works.
- Liaise closely and support other engineering disciplines including civil/building engineering and the process teams.
- Ensure best practice project management techniques are used such as Lean Construction and Last Planner.
- Report on the monthly performance of your project to the framework manager including performance against programme, budget and HSQE.
- Lead the team in the procurement of supplies and sub-contracts on time and within budget.
- Manage cashflow on projects and work with the Contracts Manager/ Commercial Manager to ensure interim payment applications are submitted on-time to the client.
- Seek to improve the project delivery process by providing lessons learned feedback and innovative solutions for adoption on future projects.
- Keep appraised of the latest standards and technology through continuous professional development (CPD).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar role, preferably in the water and wastewater industry.
- Experienced in MEICA engineering works such as process systems mechanical installation, control panels, electrical installations, commissioning and process proving activities.
- Minimum of a Level 8 Honours Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Environmental Engineering.
- Good working knowledge of programme management software such as Microsoft Project. Ability to prepare baseline programmes and programme updates.
- Ability to use own initiative, problem solve and adjust as issues arise during project delivery.
- Working knowledge of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013. Holder of a certificate in Managing Safely for Construction Managers preferable.
- Full Driving License
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- 22 days annual leave plus 10 bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday working week finishing early on Fridays.
- Competitive base salary with annual salary reviews.
- Incentivisation benefits.
- Healthcare and pension after 2 years of service.
- A company laptop and phone
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Utilities & Civils recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email email@example.com