- Salary: €55,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leading Tier 1 main contractor are currently seeking an MEP Coordinator to join their team in Kilkenny.
The MEP Senior Coordinator will report to the Senior Project Team. This role is a project-based role. They will be responsible for the overall MEP integration from the design team, specialist subcontractors and other stakeholders to ensure a successful project delivery.
This is an excellent opportunity for an MEP Coordinator to work on major projects with a Tier 1 Main Contractor.
- Coordinate all phases of the MEP Services
- Fully engaged in Pre-Construction & Planning, Construction, Testing, Commissioning & Verification
- Management of utility connections
- Co-ordinate Design Team information & Technical Submittals in line with the Project Schedule
- Track and Manage the flow of information between the Design Team and Specialist Subcontractors
- Co-ordinate, Liaison with, and management of client provided trades and suppliers
- Track change and/or discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- Provide the Project Teams with updates on MEP installation and progress with Weekly Report-Outs
- Ensure that the MEP works on site in line with BCAR requirements and all Health and Safety Standards
- Lead the commissioning process
- Demonstration of MEP Systems to Client / Client Representatives in accordance with Design Parameters.
- Assist in the production and upload of BCAR documentation
- Coordination and timely submittal of the Safety File Data for the Client on Project Completion..
Skills / Experience required for the role:
- A relevant Third Level or Professional Qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Ability to navigate BIM Models
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org