- Salary: Open to Permanent or hourly rate
- Location: BelgiumEurope
- Sector: Construction & CivilsPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a prestigious Main contractor are currently seeking an MEP Lead to join their European based team.
You will be joining the team as a MEP Lead on a large scale Life Science Project based in Belgium . The client is open to a permanent or contract hire in this instance.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Promote the application of the MEP Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support , guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support the MEP Value Proposition and its alignment with the Business Units and Companies Vision, Values and Ambition Objectives.
- Support delivery of the MEP Strategy Plan and objectives
- Support the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required Project Pre- Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Take responsibility for MEP Integration and Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Support the planning for key building services resources to manage delivery of projects
- Responsible for ensuring Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme.
- Engage with the Utility companies from the outset of the project to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are understood, communicated and adhered to.
- Ensure the process of tracking of equipment & plant is carefully manage to meet the project requirements
- Manage the formal snagging / quality walk downs and associated progressive inspection and sign off of the MEP elements of the project
- Ensure development and implementation of site specific Commissioning / Handover Plans are carried out with the MEP Contractors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- 8+ years managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects.
- Experience in Semi-conductor, Data-Centre Pharmaceutical or Industrial projects advantageous
- Good understanding of the MEP supply chain market and dynamics in which the company operates
- Professional Competence through operational involvement in all phases of large-scale complex projects
- Can demonstrate technical, effective interpersonal and commercial skills necessary to deliver large MEP Projects
- Articulate/ strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills taking a methodical and proactive approach.
- Strong Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing background
- Has achieved professional accreditation with the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineer
Good re-location package for the right candidate.
For more information or to apply directly email email email@example.com