- Salary: €85,000 - €100,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & CivilsPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, a Global main contractor, is a seeking an experienced MEP Lead within their M&E Division which has secured contracts on a number of Life Sciences projects in County Limerick.
Benefits of Applying Through Sonas Technical:
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Companies
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
- Developing and implementing the Quality plan strategy in relation to MEP
- Develop with the senior Project Team and delivering the project to the Time, Cost, Quality and Corporate Responsibility targets
- Managing the MEP Construction Process Including Meetings & Workshops, BREEAM & BCAR compliance
- Liaising with the Senior Project Team on site progress & programme
- Managing the MEP BIM/Coordination/Builders Work/Working Drawings process with the MEP Subcontractors
- Managing the MEP Testing & Commissioning Process and the Project Handover & Demonstrations
- Responsible for the delivery of full MEP packages on the project.
- Managing a team of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
- Oversee the highest quality of Health and Safety.
- Proposing value engineering suggestions to improve efficiency in every all areas (cost, time, specification and quality).
- Coordinate and liaise with in house staff and sub-contractors to ensure every party is working to the same accurate information to help ensure a smooth and timely project delivery.
- Recognised 3rd level qualification
- Ideally mechanical bias
- 8+ years’ experience and Construction Building Services on large-scale projects from design development to completion
- Previous experience working on Pharma projects would be an advantage
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed