- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & CivilsMission Critical
- Contact: Dylan Tracey
- Mobile: +353851869697
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently looking to recruit an experienced MEP Revit Technician to join our client who are a leading multidisciplinary Engineering practice operating across the private and public sectors in Ireland, providing services to area such as Building & Infrastructure, Energy & Environment, and Water Services and Resources.
- Produce Revit models with 2D general arrangement and detailed drawing outputs for a range of multi-million euro projects, including Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Projects.
- Work closely with clients and the design team to deliver projects to a high standard.
- Actively take part in all projects, from planning /conception stage right through to construction and handover.
- Attend regular design review meetings.
- Relevant Third-Level Qualification
- 2+ Revit (MEP) and AutoCAD experience.
- You will be versatile, a good team player, and committed to providing the highest level of service at all times.
- Experience in developing general arrangement coordination drawings from feasibility stage to detailed construction stage
- Ability to coordinate process, mechanical, electrical, civil and structural drawings with other design team members.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure when required to achieve deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal (English) communication.
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the Water and Wastewater Industry is preferable.
- In addition, the applicant will be given opportunities to develop skills in the use of other software packages such as Civil3D, MicroDrainage, Microsoft Access and GIS software packages such as ArcGIS and MapInfo.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Company Pension Plan
- 21 days holidays plus Good Friday and Christmas shutdown as additional company leave per annum.
- Career Pathway Programme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €45000 – €55000 per year
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed