- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
We’re working with a well-established leader in the Irish construction sector in their search for an Office Administrator in Galway. The successful candidate will have strong IT competencies and experience with information systems administration.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Offsite & Modular recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Support the maintenance of office management systems, including updating and preserving office policies, procedures, and project drawing registers.
- Assist in the compilation of Building Control and Administration Regulations (BCAR) documentation and Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Manuals.
- Utilize an electronic document management system to control critical documents such as drawings and drawing registers, facilitate the submission of completion certificates, and oversee the seamless flow of documentation and data to their respective upload platforms.
- Collaborate with the Information Systems Lead to aid in the implementation of Vision Built systems and processes for the Common Data Environment and Digital Field Tool across all projects. This also involves working closely with the supply chain and design teams when feasible for each project.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using MS Office, Teams, SharePoint, Adobe PDF, and PDF Exchange.
- At least 2 years of administrative experience in a professional setting, preferably within the construction or manufacturing industry.
- Familiarity with BCAR documentation, Viewpoint, and FieldView.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org