- Salary: €75,000 - €90,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterKerry
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Our client are seeking in Operations Manager to join their team in Castelisland Co. Kerry to head up the water side of their business. This is a full time permanent position and our client is willing to be flexible on salary for the right candidate.
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- The Candidate will encourage and guide the management team and employees and promote The Company’s values and vision.
- You will analyse data and metrics, evaluate staff performance, lead, and encourage employees to maximize performance whilst ensuring a strong engineering talent pipeline.
- You will collaborate with board/HR Department to create and implement succession plans for key managers and supervisors, and advance cohesion between all internal company departments.
- Ensure the quality of operations and customer service, inspire staff, expand the company’s footprint within the water /wastewater industry and strengthen the Company’s reputation for Quality delivery of installation and maintenance projects.
- adherence to key performance objectives to meet business and customer expectations
- Playing a leading role in compiling company budget and growth strategy
- Ensuring expertise and effectiveness across multiple operating platforms
- Motivating employees and leading performance reviews resulting in and engaged and motivated workforce
- Design, Manage, coordinate, and contribute to the delivery of permanent and temporary works.
- Provide recommendations ad measure for improvement in operating procedures and work methods.
- Collaborating with senior management to build an environment of collective responsibility and accountability
- Creating, owning + managing business costs and associated financial reporting
- Guidance of business development and expansion capacity from an operational perspective
- Epitomize The Company’s vision.
- Client ownership
Key Skills of the Operation Manger
- Batchelors Degree in Business/Engineering or equivalent along with a proven track record within and M+E Engineering environment
- 5 years + experience at senior management level in a similar business model
- Experience withing the Water/Wastewater sector a distinct advantage
- Excellent IT Skills, Excel, MS Resources etc.
- Proficient operational and financial acumen
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ethical leadership abilities
- Ability to identify and implement new operational processes
- Ability to lead and mentor on budget adherence
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org