- Salary: €50,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & CivilsPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading Irish Construction Company are recruiting a Planner to join their team in Dublin. The company in question had a turnover of greater than 600 Million last year. Our client has extensive experience in both public and private sector engineering projects across a broad range of sectors including educational, infrastructural, conservation and refurbishment, commercial, residential and industrial developments. The successful candidate with join the team on a large Pharma project. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Plan and schedule a large-scale data centre project using Primavera P6 or ASTA Power Project, ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Produce high-quality programmes that are in line with company and client requirements, within the allotted time frame, and in accordance with project deadlines for PQQ, Tendering, and Contract objectives.
- Work with the Construction Project Teams to develop a consensus on approaches to the objective.
- Assist in the preparation of contractors’ reports as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Develop high-level and detailed programmes, and review progress against the plan regularly to identify and manage deviations, delays, and risks.
- Provide technical support to the construction teams and the estimating department, as needed.
- Liaise with the client, design team, contractors, and vendors to ensure that project requirements are understood, met, and communicated effectively.
- Participate in project meetings and site visits to monitor progress, resolve issues, and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Promote a positive safety culture and ensure that safety policies and procedures are followed by all project personnel.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in similar projects within the UK or Ireland.
- IT and BIM skills – Microsoft Office, ASTA Power Project & Primavera P6 experience essential.
- Building industry technical and practical knowledge is crucial.
- Ability to work on own initiative and collaborate effectively with others.
- Strong team-building skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and manage a diverse project team.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in project management software tools, such as Microsoft Project or Primavera P6.
- Familiarity with relevant building codes, regulations, and safety standards.
- Knowledge of data centre construction is preferred.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical information and produce high-quality programmes that meet project requirements.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to travel and work on-site and in the office as required.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction & Main Contractor Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
*To apply please send your CV to Jake.Kavanagh@sonastechnical.com or apply directly through Indeed