- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Lead Planner/Scheduler to join their team in Dublin. Our client are industry-leading builders and contractors, working across a wide range of sectors.
Due to continued expansion they require a Lead Planner/Scheduler based in the Dublin/Leinster region.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Responsible for the preparation of Contract / Project Programmes and ongoing Monthly Reporting of progress
- Monitor progress trends, outputs and resources across projects to increase the knowledge database for the planning department
- Complete all schedule and reporting requirements for a tender /contract ensuring the works are completed to the correct standards
- Work closely with the project team to assist with any planning/ schedule related activities
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team, supply chain and other project stakeholders
- Execute ongoing short to medium term effective planning and review on projects and provide impartial forward insight to mitigate project risks
- Challenge critique & explore alternative construction solutions to drive continuous improvement & optimum solutions on the project
- Relevant Third level Degree
- +5 years’ industry experience
- Previous experience working on large scale projects, ideally commercial, pharma/data centre, residential.
- Experience with Main Contractors preferable
- Excellent IT skills – Primavera P6, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Travel Allowance
- Company Laptop
- Company phone
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org