- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued success and growth within the Water/Wastewater industry, we now have an immediate requirement for a Process Design Engineer within our clients Business. This Role will be a fundamentally important in their continued growth and expansion. Our client are open to the successful candidate working a hybrid basis once probation has been succesfully completed.
- Ability to carry out site assessments where needed and develop process drawings
- Design stage liaison with client representatives at site investigations, data collection, specimen design development and project workshops
- Provision of technical support to site staff
- Supply chain management at design stage for developing equipment specifications and design proposals
- Equipment procurement
- Co-ordination of multiple design projects running simultaneously.
- Design of electrical infrastructure in Water/Wastewater installations of various scale and complexity
- Manage installation of project handover packages of drawings and specification’s
- Development of project programmes and resource plans for project construction
- Developing step-by-step project plans
- Strong PWater and WAstewater process knowledge
- Knowledge of PLC’s and instrumentation
- Excellent capability to read and update drawings including P&ID’s and layout drawings.
- Strong ability to generate electrical infrastructure design including generation of single line diagrams and cable schedules
- Strong communicator – oral and written (English language)
- Highly proficient in all aspects of Microsoft office.
- Strong engineering, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to present information in a timely and organized fashion for the Commercial and Project Directors.
- Batchelors Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
- Experience within the Water/Wastewater sector a distinct advantage
- Excellent IT Skills, Excel, MS Resources etc.
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Experienced site engineer or experienced electrician.
- 3rd level qualification or relevant work experience.
- CAD experience an advantage.
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed