- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Procurement Officer to join their team in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands leading Mechanical Services and Contractors. They install and service technologically advanced and energy-efficient heating, air conditioning, plumbing and piping systems.
From apartment blocks to residential developments, hospitals, stadiums, manufacturing facilities, hotels, educational facilities and pharma plants, our members are day by day building our future
The candidate will be required procurement of plant and materials for multiple projects. It is a full time permanent position.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Develop and implement procurement strategies that support the company’s goals and objectives Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control project budget.
- Manage the purchasing process to ensure that procurement is carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Negotiate and maintain contracts with suppliers to ensure competitive pricing, delivery and quality of goods and services.
- Work with project and contracts managers to forecast material requirements for upcoming projects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- Monitor supplier performance and take corrective action when necessary.
- Develop and maintain metrics to track purchasing performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and ethical standards in procurement activities.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and market conditions.
- 3+ years of experience in purchasing or procurement, preferably in a mechanical contracting company.
- Proven track record of successful procurement management and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of relevant procurement laws and regulations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and procurement software
- Experience using procurement software Evolution Mx would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org