- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & CivilsAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is currently recruiting for a Product Development Technician to join their team in Kildare.
As Product Development Technician you will act as liaison between the company sales team and clients. You will communicate with architects, contractors, sub-contractors, and customers to maintain and develop strong relationships via ensuring the utmost up to date technical expertise.
- Understand and respond to all technical queries.
- Develop and improve technical information.
- Create and improve existing process flows.
- Liaise with clients to obtain and discuss project specific details.
- Attend site visits.
- Deliver on quarterly targets.
- Provide support to the Sales Manager in the presentation of proposals.
- Maintain and expand customer portfolios.
- Maintain customer relations and drive new business.
- Become a technical expert in the product range whilst supporting company’s corporate & sales strategy.
Required Skills/ Abilities:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical role in the construction industry or similar.
- An ordinary/ bachelor’s degree in architecture/ construction/ engineering or related field.
- Must be CAD efficient or have proficiency in a related software package.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or related software required to prepare reports and logs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be adaptable and able to work well within a fast-paced team.
- Clean Full Driving License.
Note: this role will involve travel on an occasional basis (Use of company car for business related travel.)
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com