- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWexford
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client are specialists in the Water and Wastewater Industry. Providing construction, Maintenance and Upgrade works for Manufacturing facilities throughout Ireland. Currently they are on the lookout for a Project Engineer – MEICA to work on the construction of a new water treatment plant in Newtown, Wexford.
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Manufacturing Companies
- Leaders in the placement of Welding & Fabrication Talent
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
- Be a Team Player
- Ensure all EHS requirements are followed on site
- Work closely and develop relationships with the EPA and OPW
- Work closely with the PSDP on projects. Act as Company PSCS rep.
- Carry out regular H&S Inspection
- Support the Project Manager in Project delivery
- Work with Designers in the Preparation and submission of design documentation
- Engage with supplier and sub-contract chain to select vendors for project delivery.
- Work on Design & Procurement process in the selection of equipment
- Carry out careful planning and operability studies
- Manage delivery of materials
- Manage sub-contractors
- Prepare Method Statements and Risk Assessments prior to work commencing.
- Supervise works on-site to ensure conformance User Requirements
- Manage and ensure all FAT, SATs, ITPs, pipe pressure testing, hydrostatic tank testing and commissioning in-line with the quality plan specified requirements
- Level 7 degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Automation
- 2 years’ experience working in a similar role,
- Water or wastewater industry experience highly desirable
- Experience across MEICA disciplines advantageous
- High level of knowledge of EHS regulations
- Experienced in the design, construction, commissioning and process proving of MEICA systems.
- Management of multi-disciplinary construction teams
- Ability to engage with suppliers and sub-contractors at procurement stage
- Ability to use own initiative, problem solve and adjust as issues arise during project delivery.
- Good working knowledge of MS packages such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong communications skills with a high level of motivation.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed