- Salary: €30,000 - €40,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, an industry leading Mechanical Engineering company, are seeking to hire a Project Engineer ( 1+ years experience) in Mullingar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design fire protection & sprinkler systems for high-profile clients.
- Produce CAD drawings for Electrical and Mechanical installation work.
- Planning project programs/scheduling.
- Work closely with the Operations and Installation teams to communicate, problem solve and update drawings for all co-ordination and design issues.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Relevant third-level Engineering qualification, Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services,
- ACAD and Revit experience.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, to project deadlines, while maintaining adherence to process disciplines.
- Full driving licence
- Dedicated and hardworking.
- Organised and accurate.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on Indeed
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships