- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, an Irish-owned, modular company, are currently seeking a Project Engineer to join their team in Dublin. Our client provides market leading electrical distribution systems. The successful candidate will play an integral part of their innovative approach to projects, which encompasses all aspects of modular M&E construction.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on, manage, and execute fast-track turnkey modular projects for clients across educational, healthcare, advanced facilities and commerical projects.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Support the project team on all aspects of MEP Design and Build Packages from concept design stage through the completion on site.
- Carry out design reviews with external consultants and in–house project team to ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Conduct due diligence reviews and designs of electrical services installations
- Possess commercial awareness, supporting to the commercial team from tender stage in terms of technical reviews, constructability, value engineering and modularisation options, and throughout the project life cycle.
- Establishing project objectives in line with clients and ensuring goals & timelines are achieved.
- Direct reporting to Projects Director and Senior management with regular project performance status.
- Participate in project team meetings and technical workshops with client and in house teams.
- Liaise with the Project Manager, 3rd party specialist systems suppliers and construction teams to assist in developing commissioning programmes.
- Ensure compliance with project specific BCAR requirements.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with our clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to review and modify designs in electrical engineering software and design packages such as Dialux, Amtech, and AutoCAD.
- Be Proficient in the use of Navis works & Revit MEP, with the ability to conduct high–level reviews of BIM models for spatial coordination, and constructability.
- Prepare technical submittals.
- Prepare and manage flow of RFIs during design and construction phase.
- Manage project specific schedules.
- Monitor quality and progress through regular site inspections using tablet–based software.
- Issue site reports and progress updates.
- Manage information flow on cloud–based, file–sharing platforms with clients on a project–to–project basis.
- Occasional involvement in DALI Lighting Control Projects from a technical perspective
- Excellent leadership and decision making skills
- BSc Level 7 or higher in Electrical Services Engineering / Building Services Engineering
- 3 years + PQE in a similar role
- Proficient in the use of Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Dialux and Amtech
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Project
- Experience in the modular construction industry is desirable
- Knowledge of the typica Electrical project life cycle
- Basic cost management knowledge
- Strong communication skills
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org