- Salary: €70,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandClareMunster
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading building mechanical fit-out companies, are seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Limerick for a large pharma project. They specialise in the installation and maintenance of HVAC solutions to a range of customers in Food Processing and Pharmaceutical sectors as well as a range of other sectors. Due to continued growth, they are now recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Work with the Directors to oversee and supervise the installation of building systems.
- Specify maintenance and operating procedures.
- Responsible for managing and forecasting spend within budget.
- Work with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings, and you will design systems using CAD software.
- Liaising with other professionals such as structural engineers, builders and surveyors and in-house project teams and will attend project and technical meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements.
- A relevant Building Services/Mechanical Engineering degree
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a relevant industry
- Previous HVAC or construction industry experience highly desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using his/her own initiative.
- Strong problem solving ability and ability to generate practical solutions.
- Convert written and verbal directions into 2D/3D drawings.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.