- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client are specialists in the Water and wastewater Industry. Providing construction, Maintenance and Upgrade works for Waste Water Plants throughout Ireland. Currently they are on the lookout for a site based Project Manager to work on a water project in Whitegate, Co. Cork.
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Manufacturing Companies
- Leaders in the placement of Welding & Fabrication Talent
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
Key Responsibilities For the Project Manager – MEICA:
- Be a Team Player
- Ensure all EHS requirements are followed on site
- Work closely and develop relationships with the EPA and OPW
- Work closely with the PSDP on projects. Act as Company PSCS rep.
- Carry out regular H&S Inspections
- Ensure best practice programme management techniques are used such as Lean Construction and Last Planner.
- Plan the project, taking notes from all disciplines involved in the project
- Ensure all project milestones are met throughout the project lifecycle.
- Co-ordinate FATs, SATs ITPs, pressure tests, hydrostatic tank testing and commissioning.
- Manage Project Delivery teams on site
- Manage suppliers and sub-contractor packages
- Manage and report monthly on commercial aspect of the project
- Provide assurance and a high level of service to the client at all times
Key Skills for the Project Manager – MEICA:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Water or wastewater Industry experience advantageous
- Knowledge of EHS regulations
- Experienced in the design, construction, commissioning and process proving of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, control and automation (MEICA) systems.
- Level 8 Honours Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Ability to manage multi functional teams
- Good working knowledge of Primavera P6.
- Strong Knowledge of MS packages such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed