- Salary: 65,000 - 70,000
- Location: UKWest Midlands
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Birmingham. Our client is a Specialist Design & Build Contractors, Developers and Investors in multi-sector, mixed use schemes.
Reporting to the Contracts Director, as Project Manager you be responsible for the coordination of all project disciplines in conjunction with the Site Manager, managing the design and ultimately delivering a high-quality job on programme.
The successful candidate will be based on a Student Accommodation Development.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Provide a strategic link between the design department, commercial team and site;
- Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information;
- Act as the main interface with the client and government officials;
- Ensure all processes are being adhered to on a project by project basis;
- Survey sites to mitigate problems and check viability of design;
- Ensure the product meets customer expectation in relation to build and finish;
- Manage and coordinate sub-contract and direct labour workforces;
- Provide labour costing for various projects to determine feasibility and profitability;
- Customer relationship management to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Supervise and coach staff as and when development is required; and
- Produce reports on job progress and remedials
- Any other duties as required by management.
- A Degree / HND in a construction related discipline would be desirable however not essential;
- Previous experience of running £20M+ projects working for a main contractor;
- Commercially aware with extensive knowledge of all disciplines involved in the construction process including design coordination, quantity surveying and procurement;
- A planned and proven career path in a Construction Management;
- Proven ability of working on several projects simultaneously;
- In-depth knowledge of Health & Safety and other regulatory matters;
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills;
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills;
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
- Flexibility with regards to site location within the UK & Ireland.
- Candidates should have the appropriate work permit or the right to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.