- Salary: €65,000 - €85,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leader in temporary and permenent spaces is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Dublin. The client in questions offers modular buildings for Pharma, Commercial, Educational and Manufacturing along with temporary solutions for constructions sites such as Canteens, Dry rooms, Offices and Security Huts. This a fast growing company with room from further progression in the role. The ideal candidate would be a Junior Project Manager or Senior Engineer looking for the next step up in their career. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Accountable for the delivery of identified projects, focusing on budget, schedule, and quality output.
- Drive project design development throughout the complete delivery lifecycle.
- Manage stakeholders directly and ensure project timescales are met.
- Procure, manage, and direct a diverse range of consultant expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Oversee project estimation, planning, statutory processes, and procurement management.
- Manage project control, including resourcing, service delivery, and approval of payment certificates.
- Manage the production and approval of project delivery plans, cash flow projections, and earned value analysis.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of construction service providers for capital projects, ensuring conformance and compliance.
- Accountable for supervision of project close-out activities, including commissioning and handover to Operations.
- Provide input into the ongoing development of new templates, documents, systems, and processes for Project/programme management to incorporate lessons learned and efficiencies.
- Hold a relevant third-level qualification, preferably in Engineering or a related Project Management discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge and experience in project management, contract management, strategic planning, methodologies, and construction delivery best practices
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction & Fit-out recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com