- Salary: 65,000 - 80,000
- Location: UKSouth West
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +44747691931
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting a skilled Project Manager / Senior Engineer with expertise in tunnelling planning to join our clients team in Bridgwater.
Our Client is a leading construction company specialising in tunnelling and underground infrastructure projects across London and regionally throughout the UK. They are recruiting heavily and have a full pipeline of work for the next 5 years.
This is a full-time, permanent role. Our client has a preference for PAYE.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Implement and oversee project management framework and execution plan
- Define and enforce project control and management criteria
- Monitor project progress and lead delay mitigation strategies
- Ensure contract programs are reviewed, approved, and updated
- Manage project time, early warnings, and change control
- Establish and maintain a formal risk management process
- Conduct comprehensive handover of project risks and establish Project Management Plan
- Foster effective communication and collaboration among stakeholders
- Support performance management of design and site delivery teams
- Address major site delivery issues with a defined strategy
- Ensure timely stakeholder decisions and chair progress meetings
- Monitor contract administration and protect client’s interests
- Promote supportive environment and uphold company values
- Mentor and guide direct reports, set career objectives, and conduct performance reviews
- Assume responsibility for project costs and budget control
- Oversee value management strategy and review/negotiate contracts
- Manage commercial performance in line with governance requirements
- Resolve disputes promptly and reasonably
- Lead client engagement through meetings, presentations, and discussions
- Develop strong relationships with clients, consultants, contractors, and stakeholders
- Review detailed reports from design and site delivery team
- Maintain up-to-date project sheets and resumes for project team
- Identify and communicate potential business development opportunities
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Extensive experience in project management within the tunnelling and civil engineering sector.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery and client management.
- Strong knowledge of project planning, risk management, and construction phase management.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with commercial management and budget control.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com