- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterKerry
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Kerry. Our client is is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Lead and successfully manage several projects from feasibility, through the planning, design & construction process.
- In taking ownership of and completing the aforementioned project lifecycle, manage and co-ordinate the appropriate design team personnel and on-site contractors.
- Deal directly and effectively with relevant stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle e.g., Renewable developers, Local Authorities, ESB Networks, landowners, legal profession etc
- Implementation of relevant Health & Safety processes
- Develop, implement, and monitor project cost, budget plans & programming.
- Tender submissions – preparation of necessary documents for inclusion in tenders
- Business development
- Implementation of ISO 9001, ISO14001 & ISO 45001 procedures as required.
- Ideally 8+ years’ experience
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience of working on large scale utility projects would be advantageous.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Ability to read, understand and create contractual requirements, scope objectives and financial reports.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org