- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a well known contractor are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team on projects in Meath and Kilkenny.
The client in question are operating a number of large residential sites across the greater Dublin area. You will be joining the team as a Project Manager on a Residential Project in both Navan and Kilkenny. The have a strong order book of projects across the region and offer excellent packages to match. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Organise and supervise staff and operatives, including sub contractors
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attend internal term meetings and report on all aspects of the work areas
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Previous experience as Site, Project or Construction Manager essential.
- A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required
- Excellent communication, organisation & time management skills are essential
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is required
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main & Sub Contractor recruitment
- Specialized in division areas of construction
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed