- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWexford
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client are specialists in the Water and wastewater Industry. Providing construction, Maintenance and Upgrade works for Waste Water Plants throughout Ireland. Currently our client are on the lookout for a site based Project Manager – MEICA, to work on a Water project in Newtown, Wexford.
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Manufacturing Companies
- Leaders in the placement of Welding & Fabrication Talent
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
Key Responsibilities For the Project Manager – MEICA:
- Be a Team Player
- Ensure all EHS requirements are followed on site
- Work closely and develop relationships with the EPA and OPW
- Work closely with the PSDP on projects. Act as Company PSCS rep.
- Carry out regular H&S Inspections
- Ensure best practice programme management techniques are used such as Lean Construction and Last Planner.
- Plan the project, taking notes from all disciplines involved in the project
- Ensure all project milestones are met throughout the project lifecycle.
- Co-ordinate FATs, SATs ITPs, pressure tests, hydrostatic tank testing and commissioning.
- Manage Project Delivery teams on site
- Manage suppliers and sub-contractor packages
- Manage and report monthly on commercial aspect of the project
- Provide assurance and a high level of service to the client at all times
Key Skills for the Project Manager – MEICA:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Water or wastewater Industry experience advantageous
- Knowledge of EHS regulations
- Experienced in the design, construction, commissioning and process proving of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, control and automation (MEICA) systems.
- Level 8 Honours Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Ability to manage multi functional teams
- Good working knowledge of Primavera P6.
- Strong Knowledge of MS packages such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed