- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Construction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Limerick. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading Building Services Engineering Contractors.
The positions are full-time, permanent role.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Oversee and supervise the installation of building systems.
- Specify maintenance and operating procedures.
- Manage and forecast spend within budget.
- Work with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings.
- Design systems using CAD software.
- Monitor building systems and processes.
- Liaise with other professionals such as structural engineers, builders and surveyors and in-house project teams.
- Attend project and technical meetings.
- Ensure that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements.
- Have a relevant Building Services/Mechanical Engineering degree
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a relevant industry.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using his/her own initiative.
- Strong problem solving ability and ability to generate practical solutions.
- Convert written and verbal directions into 2D/3D drawings.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com.